One of the four branches of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Clandestine Service (NCS) strengthens national security and foreign policy objectives through covert action and the clandestine collection of human intelligence.
The highly competitive National Clandestine Service (NCS) Internship Program gives a limited number of talented undergraduate students the opportunity to work in supporting the NCS mission of collecting human intelligence on critical international developments. Interns are required to work two 90-day summer internships or a combination of one summer and one semester internship prior to graduation from a four-year accredited American college or university.
Through your involvement with the NCS Internship Program, you will:
- Gain practical work experience that complements your academic studies by tackling increasingly challenging assignments that relate to your college major
- Assist highly skilled professionals within the intelligence community in attaining mission objectives
- U.S. citizenship
- Completion of at least one full year of undergraduate education at an accredited U.S. college or university
- A strong academic record (3.0 GPA or higher)
- Ability to successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and an extensive background check
Salary: $39,500/year (prorated)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Deadline: September 15, 2011 (for Summer 2012)
Website: Visit https://www.cia.gov/careers/student-opportunities/ncs-intern.html
Contact: (703) 482 0623