UMD Global/Federal Fellows Internship Program- Apply Now! Spots Still Open!
Apply as soon as you can—rolling admissions!
- 7 Fall seminar courses (including Cri
tical Regions and International Relations, Homeland Security, US Diplomacy, Responses to Global Challenges, Public Health policy, Science diplomacy and Energy and Environmental policy) all taught by expert practitioners and focusing on the real world!
- Spring internship for college credit at sites such as: Department of State, embassies, Department of Homeland Security, National Institutes of Health, Department of Energy, House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, U.S. Helsinki Commission, and many more!
- Internship credit through our program or through your major; Scholarship in Practice credit
- Year round activities (field trips to DC, professional development workshops, individual coaching, etc.)
- Earn transcript notation as a Federal or Global Fellow
- Join an engaged student cohort group and alumni network for life!
Application Link: Online Application
For more information visit our websites: