Carolyn Bourdeaux, an Associate Professor at the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University, is exploring a run against incumbent Republican Congressman Rob Woodall in the 7th Congressional District of Georgia.
Carolyn is hiring fundraising staff as she explores a run for Congress. Prior campaign and fundraising experience is not required. This job would be an excellent opportunity for recent college/law school graduates and others who are interested in pursuing a career in Democratic politics or looking for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Working directly with Carolyn
- Organizing and coordinating fundraising events
- Compiling and analyzing data, research
- Developing and implementing strategic plans
Applicants for this position must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to write clearly and concisely
- Be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Have proven organizational skills
- Be personable and enjoy working with others
- Be comfortable communicating on the telephone
- Ideally, have database experience
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Gale@FundraisingFMG.com