UMD Global Fellows Program announces new concentration in Critical Regions and International Relations—Apply NOW!!!!
Program includes fall seminar course, spring internship for college credit, and year-round professional development activities! Interested in a DC internship? Interested in changing the world? Apply NOW to the amazing empowering Global Fellows Program (formerly Global Semester Fellows)!
- Fall semester course, Tuesday, 7:00-10:00 p.m. The two instructors are active duty American Foreign Service Officers with diplomatic experience in the Middle East, Europe, and Latin America. Class visitors will include senior American and foreign officials and other policy leaders.
- DC spring internship at sites including the White House, federal agencies, NGOs, private organizations, embassies, think tanks, etc.
- Scholarship in Practice credit
- Spring internship credit through our program or through your major or other program!
- Notation on your transcript as a Global Fellow!
- Seminar course fulfills an upper level GVPT degree requirement.
- Year-round professional development activities, including field trips, one-on-one help with resumes and interviews, etc.
- Join a lively, engaged student cohort group (and alumni network)!
For details and application form, go to http://globalfellowsdc.umd.edu or come by our office: 2407 Marie Mount Hall, 301-314-0261. Apply ASAP! You may drop application by office, apply electronically by sending application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send by fax to 301-314-0941. No need for recommendation letters unless you wish to add them, and they can come later!