SEGURA Consulting LLC (www.seguraconsulting.net), a small DC-area international consulting firm is looking for a paid summer 2017 intern.
Founded in 2002, SEGURA is an international consulting firm specializing in advisory services to public and private sector clients in emerging markets around the globe. We focus on three key service areas: (1) public sector and state enterprise restructuring and institutional modernization; (2) private sector development and reform; and (3) project development and implementation.
Job Summary: Through your internship, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, build your network, and acquire hands-on knowledge while primarily supporting SEGURA’s recruiting, new business development, and communications initiatives.
· Support new business development by identifying and recruiting candidates for assignments worldwide for existing projects and new business opportunities
· Update recruiting database and perform other file management tasks
· Assist with creation, revision, and organization of narrative content for firm capability materials, website, social media, etc.
· Attend meetings and briefings, preparing meeting notes as required
· Other administrative or operational tasks as needed
· Required: Undergraduate student enrolled at an accredited college or university, with authorization to work in the United States
· Required: Excellent communication, research, writing, and organizational skills
· Required: Familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Required: Enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
· Required: Native or professional fluency in English
· Desired: Strong interest, academic studies, and/or previous work experience focused on international development, international affairs, business administration, or a related field
· Desired: Familiarity with U.S. government-funded or other donor-funded international development projects
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Start Date: On or around June 15
If interested, please send CV and cover letter with subject line “Summer 2017 Internship” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 9, 2017.