O'Malley for President is currently looking for interns to join its team. The internship opportunity is perfect for anyone who is interested in getting a career started in politics and developing experience in the exciting world of political communication. The ideal intern would be able to work at least 20 hours a week, but we are flexible.
Intern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Assisting in qualitative and quantitative research projects
· Writing and proofreading communication products
· Helping staff respond to inquiries
· Media monitoring
· Drafting briefings and correspondence
· Transcription of audio and video
· Assisting other departments as needed or requested
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Good writing skills
· Must possess a working computer (PC or Mac)
We are located in Baltimore, near Penn Station. The internship is unpaid and the campaign does not provide travel expenses. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Start and end dates are flexible.
For additional questions, contact Alice Visocchi at firstname.lastname@example.org