SI leaders, who are peer educators, earn hourly compensation starting at $8.50 per hour increasing with experience OR institutional credit through EDUC388, Guided Experiences in College Teaching. Class meets once per week.
- Attend lectures for SI-linked courses above (SI Leaders only)
- Earned a “B” or better in the course you are applying for
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ease in relating to people from varying educational, cultural, and social backgrounds.
- Good level of responsibility, reliability, and punctuality.
- Two letters of recommendation, with one recommendation that can speak to your knowledge/abilities to be a SI leader in content area.
The Program is looking for SI leaders for the following Spring 16 courses (SI leaders must be able to attend the lecture part of the course):
- AMST 101 (Must be able to attend one of these sections:
- MWF 9-9:50, MWF 10-10:50
- MWF 12-12:50 or TuTh 11-12:15)
- BSCI 105 (Shields, MWF 1-1:50 pm)
- BSCI 124 (Moctezuma, TuTh 11-12:15 pm)
- CHEM 135 (Griffith, MWF 3-3:50 pm)
- ECON 200 (Schwab, TuTh 11 am-12:45 pm)
- GVPT 100 (Croco, MWF 1-1:50 pm)
- NFSC 100 (Lee, MW 11-11:50 am)
To apply, please contact:
Sharon Vanwrightemail@example.com, 2201A Marie Mount Hall
If you would like more information, please visit: