- Assist OMB senior leadership on budget, management and regulatory initiatives
- Prepare daily briefing materials for OMB’s senior leadership
- Coordinate meeting and event logistics
- Manage incoming inquiries from government agencies, White House offices and outside entities
- Assist with correspondence preparation and management
- Provide general office support
- Special projects as assigned
Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in learning about a range of executive level agencies, policy areas or current issues.
Academic Credit: Internships are only offered as student work-study programs and are not for compensation. Students accepted for an internship may earn academic credit while working in our office. Information on academic credit programs can be obtained from school placement offices.
Requirements: Applicants must be United States citizens. Please note that participation is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background check and drug testing.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: Stephanie Gaither, Stephanie_Gaither@omb.eop.gov . Applications are due by 5pm on Wednesday, July 15, 2016. Select candidates will be contacted for an interview.