Alumni are waiting to talk with YOU! Make the most of your Spring Break by connecting with professionals in your field of interest.
There are 700+ alumni available to help you learn about your field(s) of interest, review your resume, or conduct a mock interview in the brand new UMD Alumni Advisor Network. Government & Politics students, check out this sample list of alumni ready to connect with you in the UMD Alumni Advisor Network.
- Campaign Coordinator, MarketBridge
- Case Manager, Northside Hospital
- Correctional Officer, Washington State Department of Correction
- English Teaching Assistant, Indonesia (Fulbright U.S. Student Program)
- Founder, ClassTracks
- Human Resource Specialist, U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Judicial Law Clerk, Board of Immigration Appeals
- Management Associate, Synaptic AP
- Manager, Partnership Marketing, DC United
- Managing Director, Policy Studies Associates
- Marketing Analyst, Merkle
- Nonprofit Executive
- Professor, Rhode Island College, School of Social Work
- Project Citizenship, AmeriCorps Citizenship Attorney
- Research Analyst, Nielsen
- Residential Counselor, Carrier Clinic
- Senior Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits Leader
- Special Education Teacher, Montgomery County Public Schools
- Over 700 more in over 30 different fields
HOW IT WORKS:
- Search - Find alumni you’d like to connect with based on their organization, industry, or job function.
- Select - Pick an alum you’d like to consult with based on their profile, availability, and feedback.
- Connect - Meet via phone or email for a career conversation, mock interview, or resume critique.
Sign in with your UMD email address (it takes less than two minutes).
Review these guidelines and tips to make the most of this amazing opportunity! Questions? Contact Crystal Sehlke, Program Director at the University Career Center@BSOS, at email@example.com or 301-314-7241. This tremendous opportunity to connect with alumni in your field of interest is offered by the Alumni Association and the University Career Center & The President’s Promise.
Notes: No personal phone numbers or emails are exchanged unless it is agreeable to do so during your meeting. You will see “credits/consultation” numbers by the services offered by the Advisors. Disregard this number, as this is an Evisors feature UMD is not using.