Career & Internship Fair Spring 2016
February 24, 25, 26- 12:00 - 5:00pm
1st Floor – Stamp Student Union, College Park
The annual three-day Spring Career and Internship Fair, hosted by the University Career Center & The President’s Promise, provides UMD students and alumni with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers to discuss internship, full-time and part-time employment opportunities. Each day of the fair has different employers in attendance.
· Start preparing today! Visit this link for preparation tips.
· Review the list of registered employers.
· Need some one-on-one help preparing? The University Career Center is offering walk-in hours to review resumes and discuss career fair preparation.
WHO CAN ATTEND SCIF?
University of Maryland, College Park:
* Current students and spouses
* Faculty and staff
* Alumni and spouses
* Shady Grove campus students (from UMCP)
No other individuals (including other UM system schools) will be admitted to this event.
WHICH DAYS TO ATTEND?
Employers will be looking to fill internship and full-time positions all three days! Preview the list of attending employers: https://umd-csm.symplicity.com/events/students.php?mode=list&cf=SCIF2016
For additional information about this event: Contact Alicia Montague at email@example.com
View all Spring 2016 Fairs.