As a consultant intern, you will be managing and advising multiple clients in a variety of industries. This position will focus their time providing daily support to senior consultants by preparing government and GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule proposals, participating in client meetings and government negotiations, analyzing business processes and metrics, managing client files, and creating winning offers in accordance with company policies and contract requirements. Candidates should enjoy strategic thinking and consulting, while making a dramatic impact in our client’s business and being instrumental in our future growth!
In order to be successful, internship candidates should posses:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A focus on customer satisfaction with the ability to build relationships;
- An organized and detail-oriented individual who is able to multi-task;
- Enjoy working in a team environment and capable of supporting project deliverables;
- Enrolled in a college or university and working toward a Bachelors degree
- Prior internship or business experience preferred;
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
For consideration, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Winvale Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.