Want to have an edge over other candidates at the Spring Career & Internship Fair? Need help with your resume or want it critiqued? Not sure how to present your qualifications to employers? Have questions about what to wear? If you answer "yes" to any of these questions or have other ones, then plan on taking advantage of these special walk-in hours to prepare for the Spring Career & Internship Fair.
BSOS Career Fair Prep Walk-in Hours (2148 Tydings Hall, University Career Center @ BSOS); Printed resume required for critique
- Thursday, February 18, 10 am-12 pm
- Monday, February 22, 10 am-12 pm
Career Fair Prep Walk-In Hours for All Majors (3100 Hornbake Library, South Wing–University Career Center & The President’s Promise); Printed resume required for critique
- Thursday, February 18 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 19 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 22 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.