Applicants should be detail-oriented, work well with a team, and be committed to achieving individual and group goals. Prior campaign experience is useful, but is not required. The internship is unpaid, but may be taken for college credit.
Responsibilities may include:
• Planning and implementing District Events, such as Young Professional Outreach events
• Administrative duties such as filing, answering phones, and taking messages
• Donor research
• Work with NGP database and VAN
• Helping with fundraising events, especially the Bull Roast (June 10, 2016)
• Helping prepare and send acknowledgements for contributions
• Developing knowledge of campaign finance laws and campaign field operations
• Assisting staff with miscellaneous tasks as they come up
To apply, please send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Any questions may be directed to the same address.