- University Career Center @ BSOS, 2148 Tydings Hall- Stop by for a 15-minute or less meeting with a career consultant to discuss résumés, networking questions, etc. These hours are for BSOS majors only. Feb. 16th and 20th from 1-3 p.m.
- Career Fair Prep SPECIAL Walk-In Hours, University Career Center, South Hornbake Library, 3rd floor
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14
- Wednesday, February 15
- Thursday, February 16
- Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20
- *One employer/organization will be invited to participate in the walk-ins each day.
- Schedule an appointment for a resume review through Careers4Terps (options may be limited during career fairs).
- Resume review with an industry professional
- The UMD Alumni Advisor Network has many UMD alumni working in a variety of fields who have volunteered to review resumes and offer mock interviews. The reviews can occur over the phone or through email. Get started now by logging into the UMD Alumni Advisor Network.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Career Fair Prep - Resume Review Options
Walk-In Resume Review Hours for Career Fair Prep