This October 26th-27th at the East Coast Organizer Boot Camp, we will develop the skills we need to mobilize in larger numbers of students, train new young organizers, and win campaigns alongside campus workers. We’ll spend two full days practicing one-on-one conversations to move our peers to action, swapping campaign skills, and learning from the recent student victories over tuition hikes, worker exploitation and corporate greed.
Step up your organizing game! Join us at the USAS East Coast Organizer Boot Camp from October 26-27th.
These student-organized and student-run weekends will focus on training effective student organizers from different communities and of different identities to lead the fight against unaccountable corporations and billionaires who fund political attacks on the 99%.
Join us, and together we’ll develop the skills we need to mobilize larger numbers of students, train new young organizers, and win campaigns for immigration justice, labor rights, education affordability and access, international solidarity, and more.
During the weekend long Boot Camp we will:
- Practice concrete organizing skills, including one-on-one conversations to move our peers from apathy to action.
- Share ideas on how to build campaigns to win concrete victories and how to escalate with creative, effective actions.
- Build a stronger, broader, more coordinated movement, and build plans that will lead to VICTORY
- Learn how to get your message out loud and clear through mainstream and alternative media.
- Learn how students mobilized hundreds of their peers to take direct action.
Are YOU ready to FIGHT BACK?! Join us at Temple on October 26-27th!