NED’s intern program runs during the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters. Students with a strong interest in the study and support of democracy around the world are encouraged to apply. All internships are unpaid and candidates must be registered students, enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level program; and able to receive college credit or transcript notation of participation in our program for each semester of the internship. An independent study option, if approved by your university, is also possible. Available internships are listed below. All internships are posted until filled.
Log into your Careers4Terps account to review the many PAID opportunities below!
- Intern - IFDS RC (Spring 2017) International Forum for Democratic Studies Research and Conferences
- Intern - CIMA (Spring 2017) Center for International Media Assistance
- Intern - IFDS DH ISO (Spring 2017) Donald Horowitz Internship in Constitutional Design (Independent Study Option) International Forum for Democratic Studies
- Intern - WMD (Spring 2017) World Movement for Democracy
- Intern - GRPA (Spring 2017) Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Intern - Africa (Spring 2017)
- Intern - LAC (Spring 2017) Latin America and the Caribbean
- Intern - Reagan-Fascell Fellows (Spring 2017)
- Intern - GRC (Spring 2017) Grantmaking Resource Center