The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) is thrilled to announce that we are now accepting applications for our new DHS funded Career Development Program.
Successful applicants to the Emerging Global Security Issues Fellowship Program (EGSI) will receive:
* In-state tuition and mandatory fees for two academic years (four semesters).
* Salary for a 10-week summer research internship at a START-affiliated campus other than UMD;
* Support to attend the 2012 DHS Career Pathways Conference and 2012 and 2013 DHS University Summits;
* Support to attend the 2012 and 2013 START Annual Meetings; and
* Support to attend the EGSI Capstone Conference (to be discussed in more detail below).
For more information about the program, eligibility and how to apply please visit: http://www.start.umd.edu/start/education/academic_programs/cdp/ . We also encourage interested students to attend the information session on Wednesday February 22 at 12 pm in Symons Hall 3307, we will provide a full explanation of the program, requirements for applicants and details of the program activities.
We look forward to meeting you at the application information session and receiving your application.