Interested in Women and Public Policy? Want to gain nonprofit development skills?
The intern will work closely with the Executive Director and assist with overall communication and development strategies for this small nonprofit.
Responsibilities may include:
- Grant writing
- Online marketing- Google Ad Words & Google Analytics
- Conducting a longitudinal study of our alumnae and impact
- Web design, IT, graphic design
- Media coverage, op-ed writing
- Curriculum development for our college programs
- Implementing a new membership program
- Event planning logistics
- Corporate sponsorship outreach
The unpaid internship can begin immediately or during the summer. Preferably, you would be able to volunteer at least 8 hours/week during 9-5 pm on weekdays- this can be a full time or part time internship. The hours are very flexible. Please apply even if you are seeking a full time job. Graduate or undergraduate students are welcome to apply.
Please email a resume and cover letter to the Deputy Director, Kristina Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.