Jim Shea, Democratic Candidate for Governor of Maryland is hiring finance staff for 2018 Campaign.
Prior campaign and fundraising experience is not required for this position. This job would be an excellent opportunity for recent college/law school graduates and others who are interested in pursuing a career in politics or looking for a once in a lifetime experience. Information regarding Jim's experiences and positions can be found here: www.jimshea.com.
- Traveling and working directly with Jim
- Organizing and coordinating fundraising events
- Compiling and analyzing data, research
- Developing and implementing strategic plans
Applicants for this position must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to write clearly and concisely
- Be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Have proven organizational skills
- Be personable and enjoy working with others
- Be comfortable communicating on the telephone
- Ideally, have database experience
To apply, e-mail resume to LoriG@JimShea.com