The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) at the University of Maryland College Park is pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for our Summer 2012 Internships.
We have 22 different opportunities on a variety of projects. We are looking for students with a varied range of skills and competencies. Current and recently graduated students at both the graduate and undergraduate level are encouraged to apply.
Why choose an internship at START?
• Experience working with a large team of dynamic and experienced researchers on a large multi-year project.
• Hone and develop a range of transferable skills.
• Opportunity to work with and meet other students and researchers with similar interests.
• Enrichment activities offering wide opportunities for learning and personal growth, schedule includes simulations, career presentations and research talks.
• Internships can be undertaken for academic credit.
Applicants for all internships must:
• Have a good academic record.
• Demonstrate an interest in the subject matter.
• Complete and submit an application by the deadline.
• Agree to attend orientation and training.
Each project may have additional requirements.
5 pm Wednesday March 21 2012.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Applicants must submit an application form and supporting documentation via email to email@example.com.
Go to www.start.umd.edu for the application form and more information.
Please contact Sarah Fishering at (301) 405-8504 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.